Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Law, Family Law, Personal Injury and More
Since 1893, The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., has served generations of clients in Paris, Texas, and surrounding communities. Today, we are a prominent and professional general practice law firm that can handle almost any legal problem at a reasonable cost.
To schedule a consultation to discuss your circumstances and potential solutions, contact us online or call us at 903-669-1427.
To learn more about The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., and its history in northeast Texas, please read our Firm History page.
Personal Injury, Civil Litigation | Paris Criminal Law Attorneys
The following are among the areas of practice in which we serve our clients in northeast Texas:
- Personal injury. When people are physically injured in traffic accidents, workplace accidents and other situations involving negligence, we can help them recover damages for their injuries. We also help families recover compensation for their loved ones' wrongful deaths.
- Family law. We help our clients resolve family disputes involving divorce, asset division, child custody and child support. We also help clients acquire post-divorce modifications, child support and custody modifications, establish paternity, adopt children and protect assets through prenuptial agreements.
- Litigation and appeals. We defend, advocate and represent our clients' private and business interests in important negotiations and in civil court actions. We also represent clients in civil and criminal appeals.
- Corporate and business law. We provide business-oriented legal services, including business incorporation, drafting and filing formation documents, drafting and reviewing contracts, and buying and selling a business or its assets.
- Bankruptcy and creditors' rights. We offer individuals and businesses in northeast Texas communities options for debt relief through personal Chapter 7 and commercial Chapter 11 bankruptcies. When appropriate, we assist creditors in litigation to retrieve assets or payment for assets from delinquent parties.
- Criminal defense. We can defend you against a misdemeanor or felony allegation, including driving while intoxicated (DWI).
- Estate planning and probate. We help individuals create effective estate plans designed to preserve their assets while securing their intentions long into the future.
- Real estate law. Whether you wish to buy land, sell land or protect your rights on the land you already own, we can represent your real estate interests.
The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P. | Free Bankruptcy or Personal Injury Consultation | 903-669-1427
For more information, or to schedule a consultation with a lawyer, call The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., in Paris, Texas, at 903-669-1427. You may also contact us online.
Let us earn your trust, and your repeat business.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.