Every Business Needs a Good Attorney | Paris Corporate & Business Formation Attorney
If you run a business, you will need a business attorney at some point down the road.
At The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., in Paris, Texas, we counsel and litigate on behalf of businesses of various sizes and stages of development. Our business lawyers can help your business or corporation resolve almost any legal situation, concerning the following issues:
- Establishment. We can advise you in properly structuring your new business, drafting your partnership agreements and other founding documents and completing your required state and federal filings.
- Mergers and acquisitions. If you are considering buying or selling equipment, facilities or merging with another business, we can ensure all legal requirements are followed.
- Transactions. We help individuals sell or buy businesses, real estate, equipment and other assets. We also assist small businesses in loan transactions, mergers, acquisitions and raising capital. We can deftly represent your business in negotiations, creating and reviewing agreements, and in litigation.
- Contracts. Our attorneys can draft and review legally sound buy-sell agreements, employment agreements, separation agreements, buyout agreements, shareholder agreements and other contracts affecting your business.
- Policy review. We can review your business' internal employment policies to prevent discrimination claims, wage and hour claims and other employment conflicts that could lead to lawsuits.
- General counsel. We advise local businesses on a wide variety of general business matters.
- Succession planning. We help family-owned businesses, corporations and other business entities develop plans for when their leaders retire or pass on.
- Litigation and appeals. Our attorneys assist businesses in resolving contractual disputes and other disagreements through negotiations and in-court processes. We also can represent your business in any form of commercial litigation.
- Representation of professional associations.
The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., has served clients in Paris, Texas, and surrounding communities since 1893. To learn more about us and our history in northeast Texas, please read our Firm History page.
Effective Solutions | Paris Business Law Attorneys
For more information, or to schedule a consultation with a lawyer, call us at 903-669-1427. You may also contact us online.
Let us earn your trust, and your repeat business.