Kaminar, Sarah L.
Mrs. Kaminar maintains a general practice that includes Estate Planning, Guardianship, Probate, Veterans' Disability Compensation, and Social Security Disability. She was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2009 following her graduation from Baylor Law School. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Veterans' Disability Compensation Claims
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, 2009
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. - 2009
- University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: cum laude