Compassionate Military Disability Claims Lawyers
While members of our armed services are performing a tremendous service for our country, locating disability benefits for our military members is often difficult task. The process can prove particularly challenging for those who served their time and are now moving toward civilian life. Unfortunately, due to the nature of their duties, the risk of injury for military men and women is extremely high.
The attorneys at The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., in Paris, Texas, provide experienced representation for current military members and veterans. We promise to do everything we can to make certain you obtain the benefits you need and deserve.
Advocating For You During The Military Disability Process
There are a number of conditions that military members suffer that may make them eligible for veteran disability benefits. While many of these conditions concern physical injuries received during a tour of duty, one may qualify for benefits as well when dealing with emotional and psychological trauma.
Please do not hesitate to contact the skilled military disability lawyers at The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., in the event you suffer any service-related disability. We can discuss your individual circumstances with you, and provide you with a straightforward assessment regarding the chances of success for your claim. As many claims may initially face denial, we will also provide representation concerning any appeal.
We will be there with you to answer your questions and attend every hearing from the moment you come to our office until your matter is entirely resolved.
Exploring All Of Your Legal Options
While our legislatures have put in place a process for making military disability claims, military members often require legal representation to ensure that all of their short-term and long-term needs are met. The sorts of benefits available to you and family are often dependent upon your individual circumstances. For example:
- Current military members are eligible for affordable life insurance. In certain circumstances, you may be able to extend such coverage after you leave the service.
- Armed forces members may be eligible for low-cost options provided by private insurance companies. Often these companies create policies catered to military members and their families providing protection in event of disability or death.
- Military members may be eligible for a number of health and educational benefits.
- It is possible that under the G.I. Bill you will have the option of transferring unused educational benefits to family members.
- Military members may also be eligible for a large number of disability benefits at the state level, as well as the federal level.
Proud To Serve Our Service Members
If you are a former or current military member suffering from a disability that prevents you from supporting yourself and your family, please contact The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., by calling 903-669-1427 to set up a free consultation.
We regularly represent military members in Lamar County, Fannin County, Delta County, Hopkins County and Red River County as well as all of northeast Texas.