Family Law And Divorce Attorneys With A Wide Range Of Experience
Family law involves legalities, but it also concerns the most personal issues people face. At The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., we consider divorces, child custody actions and other matters of family civil litigation to be too important for anyone less than an experienced, empathetic and effective family law attorney to handle. Our lawyers work to live up to that standard every day.
The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., has served clients in Paris, Texas, and surrounding communities since 1893. To learn more about us and our history in northeast Texas, please read our Firm History page.
Extensive Handling Of Divorce, Child Custody And Modifications Claims
Our Paris family law attorneys help our clients reach positive resolutions in a wide variety of family law circumstances, including:
- Divorce. Our lawyers handle all matters related to divorce, including division of assets. We are experienced with both simple, uncontested divorces in which matters can be settled through informal negotiations and with complicated, contested divorces in which important issues must be handled through mediation or a court action.
- Child custody. Our attorneys represent clients in all aspects of child custody and visitation, including negotiations of custody and visitation schedules.
- Child support. Our lawyers assist clients in achieving fair child support, including filing a petition with the Texas attorney general’s office to seek delinquent payments from out-of-state parents.
- Modifications. We help divorced clients seek post-divorce modifications to child custody and child support arrangements when their financial, living and other conditions change significantly.
- Paternity. We represent parents when they wish to assert the paternity of a child. Doing so can guarantee parental rights to a legitimate father or establish an obligation to pay child support to a mother.
- Adoptions. We facilitate inter-family adoptions and stepparent adoptions. We also work to complete foster parent adoptions.
- Prenuptial agreements. Today’s families are complicated. Prenuptial agreements can help protect individuals’ business interests, money and property and preserve a legacy for children from previous marriages.
Our attorneys are trained and experienced in family law mediation. As a result, we can impartially review cases when asked by the court or use our mediation skills to resolve complicated disputes in out-of-court negotiations.
Do Not Leave Your Family Law Matters To Chance
We understand that people’s situations are as different as their legal needs. Our goal is to provide our clients with outcomes that meet their financial and personal needs and the needs of their families.
For more information about our legal services, call The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., at 903-669-1427. You may also contact us online.
We strive to earn your trust.