Attorneys There For You When You Suffer Personal Injuries Or Lose A Loved One
At The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., in Paris, Texas, we understand that from the second you are injured, a stopwatch starts ticking. With each second that passes, your bills increase while the evidence to prove your case fades. We also understand the devastation that occurs when you lose a loved one due to someone else’s misconduct.
Retain us, and we will work hard to ensure that you get the best legal service possible from the moment you contact us, so you can receive all of the financial compensation you deserve. For more information, or to schedule a consultation with a lawyer, call us in Paris, Texas, at 903-669-1427.
The Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Representation Our Lawyers Provide
When people suffer injuries in accidents, they are more likely to call a doctor than a lawyer. However, both types of professionals are extremely important. While a good doctor can help to mend an injured person’s body, a competent lawyer can help to mend the person’s finances, so he or she can cover the costs associated with lost work time, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages. You may also need to be represented for damages you are legally entitled to recover if you have tragically lost a loved one.
Our law firm has represented clients in northeast Texas for more than a century. Our skilled attorneys can seek just compensation in a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death situations, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers represent plaintiffs who have been injured in a wide variety of motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, commercial trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and other collisions involving both commercial and private vehicles.
- Work-related accidents. Not all job-related injuries are covered by workers’ compensation, and not all Texas employers carry workers’ compensation insurance. When appropriate, we can sue third parties, including contractors and subcontractors who are at fault in situations resulting in industrial injuries, agricultural injuries, oil and gas industry injuries or construction accident injuries.
- Wrongful death. If your spouse or immediate relative died as a result of negligence, whether on the road, in the workplace or at the hands of a medical professional, please contact us to discuss your legal options.
- Dangerous or unsafe properties. If you slipped on a slick surface at a restaurant or shopping center, tripped on uneven pavement or were attacked by someone’s pet, you may be able to recover money for your injuries and damages. We represent clients who have been injured because of unsafe conditions at private and public properties, including public parks, private homes and workplaces, for which a caretaker or property owner can be held responsible.
- Dangerous or defective products. If a product makes you ill or injures you, our attorneys can help you get compensation from the distributor, designer, manufacturer or others involved in creating or disseminating the product.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors, nurses, dentists and other health care professionals sometimes make terrible mistakes that seriously injure patients or cause them to die. Texas laws have recently made medical malpractice lawsuits difficult, but not impossible, to pursue. If you believe you were misdiagnosed and did not receive appropriate treatment, or received treatment that made your condition worse, we are here to assist you.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
For more information, or to schedule a consultation with a Paris personal injury or wrongful death lawyer, call The Moore Law Firm, L.L.P., at 903-669-1427. You may also contact us online.
For more information regarding our law firm, please review our Firm History page.
Our mission is to serve you.